My photo
I'm in grade 9. I love music. My friends are my life. I love my sister, she is one of my bestfriends. I'm not that confident although it may seem that sometimes I am. I'm always there for people, and I'm told I give good advice, even though I can't even follow it. Well, anyways, follow my blog ? Maybe I'll follow yours.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Scream me a love song.

I love music. It calms me down when I'm angry, It makes me feel better when I'm sad, and it comforts me whenever I need. To me, music is more than just words put with a melody. To me, music is art. It's emotion and thoughts and it's somebody's heart and soul paired with a beautiful melody. Music is a total constant. Thats why we have such a strong visceral connection to it, you know ? Because a song can take you back instantly to a moment or a place, or even a person. No matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment. Whenever I listen to a song that reminds me of someone, or a time I spent with someone, I always think of how much has changed since then. But then, the song brings me back to the amazing moments I've spent with that person. It makes me realise that I have to stop dwelling on the past and start focusing on the right now because the longer you focus on the past and all the things you think you could've done differently, the longer it will take you to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment